This Mission Brought To You By The Letter 'D'
A small detour, if you will, before tomorrow's daystar-mission, we sought the D.
And oh, did we discover it.
* Auspicious beginning as 50% of pilots had D names, which is only 50% less than it should be
* Dane Thunderdick strapped a decoy dong to his ship
* Deathtrap debuted latest deathmobile, DPX Jerry Springer
* Thus we ventured through Harvard, and as if by destiny, dazzled a lady whose band is called the G-Spots
* The strangely familiar din of DPX ATM Machine at Central signaled Dombat's arrival
* Derby derby derby. Two wins by maggot Dungsten, then a win by Deadblow by a hair
* El Guapo got a donut, deftly dealt with by Deathtrap while everyone dallied with Jerry Springer
* Followed the Danedong to downtown and dumpster diving for some delicious dinner.
* Ran into a former pilot from years past, Mooney, near MGH.
* Down to D Street, we found the dangling donuts and got some damp derrieres until a dour ST dismissed us just as we were getting dizzy.
* Disco-n-fuel-dump detour by the ICA's docks, then up north for double derby destruction Part Deux underneath 93, with a win by Dogi and one by Dane Thunderby