SCUL's ranking system is based on riding experience from missions.
Every January 1st all personnel become recruits again, in order to keep the
higher ranks from resting on their laurels.
E = (Ly x Or x 2)+((10 - Hr) x Te)+((10 - Tr) x
- E = Expierience Awarded.
- Ly = Light Years.
- The actual distance traveled in the mission.
- Or = Overall Difficulty Rating.
- This is the general difficulty of the ship. Zero is easy, 10 is
- Hr = Ship's Handling Rating.
- This indicates how hard the ship is to handle. 0 is poor, 5 is
- Te = Mission's Technical Rating.
- 0 is easy manuevering, 5 is near impossible maneuverung.
- Tr = Ship's Thrust rating.
- This indicates how hard the ship is to thrust. 0 is poor, 5 is
- Gw = Mission's G-Well Activity.
- 0 is no G-Well activity, 5 is Maximum G-Well activity.
- B = Bonuses Points.
- Bonuses are awarded for helping out to repair ships, running over
cups, giving "hi-fives" to strangers, getting naked, carrying tools,
- When the pilot has accumulated enough experience, the pilot moves
ahead in rank. Demotion is given only if a pilot breaks USBF law and is subject
to punishment at USBF discretion.