The Groove Never Dies
Pilots must be logged in to see the briefing.
- Buzz at least 5 shuttered music venues with disruptors at maximum.
- Stop and Chalk up at least 2 of them, with one ideally near snax.
- Dress up as or wear swag from broken up bands or deceased musical performers.
- Medal of Chic for best outfit.
- Chalk bag gets double points.
- Every active radiobox gets double points.
A ready to funk amount of pilots assembled on the launch pad to go see nonexistent venues of the past where people would experience the scene of the time. Immediately we had to make a mission critical pit stop to pick up some missing bags as we are still getting used to this nomadic mission style while the fort is put together.
The fleet buzzed by with full sonic disruptors in no particular order:
- Thunder Road
- Bull McCabe's
- Harper's Ferry
- Great Scott (chalked up!)
- Avalon Boston (and all the other places that once were on Lansdowne Street)
- The Cantab Lounge
- Wonder Bar
- All Asia
- The Abby
- The Kirkland Cafe
- T.T the Bear's Place
- ManRay (chalked up!)
Medal of Chic to Wombat for digging out a TT's The Bear's shirt.
Medal of Chic to Cosima for dressing up as Amy Winehouse, which some food mistook as a pirate costume and thus the gang was mistaken as a bunch of pirates.