Tell and Show
BREAKING NEWS: Fleet Admiral made of sugar, abandons SCUL to its fate with nothing but a mission plan and a commemorative badge design.
The SCUL fleet departed from Fort Tyler on a mission to show and tell.
- Due to a civilian distress call taking place outside of Fort Tyler, SCUL launched from the landing pad
- Lord McFuzz navigated the fleet to Luna Upper Crust. Silfr raided several pies and we relaunched with the newly transformed "Crustbuster", with three whole pizzas strapped to the cargo rack.
- Pizza party in the Boston Commons. Encountered several black holes while trying to escape.
- Visited the Rhinoceros at the MFA. STs arrived on the scene, but SCUL evaded them with a swift relaunch.
- Ravensson, out for his first HARV foray, ejected repeatedly from Biebs and ultimately swapped ships with Taco
- Bieber caught a fever and immediately had a mechanical after Taco took over it's helm. It's primary thruster retro arm bolt sheared and/or dematerialized. Ship was still flight worthy, so the fleet carried on.
- Returning to the Cambridge system, the fleet took shore leave at the skate park.
- Ravensson was knighted by Leotard on the skate park island pedestal.
- Intercepted civilians at the skate park. One civi went sans a spacesuit.
Show and tell took place at the skate park:
- Rubber ducky that had no puddle to swim in by Lordmcfuzz
- Offcut from Wombat's first chopper, also Art by Sammo
- Knives of a tard
- Taco's quasi-legal radio communication units
- AceHole's granddad's bomb defusing wrench
- Ravensson's HARV cargo module
- Enjoyed a casual flight home. No radiation was encountered. Mission success!
WARNING: Do not eat magic 7-layer bar at Luna 7-11.