- All ships equipped with atoms excited to a high energy level causing stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation. Deploy filters to prevent unsafe laser frequencies, such that every pilot who starts this mission with two or more eyes finishes with at least one.
- Trancetastic wormhole groove supplied by mission leader Red Squrl
- Minimal transport interactions
- Radiation therapy for at least one (1) pilot
- Training exercises performed upon various apparatus
Lordmcfuzz brought pizza but only for himself.
A S.N.A.X. station stop to acquire bananas and spacenuts. Astrobunnies were out in force as we trekked through various wormholes. A wild Shadowcat appears!
Despite dire forecasts no radiation was experienced as all spaceblobs were routed around us. No boonus for these maggots! The deterium-heavy atmosphere gave an unearthly aspect to our progress, with the upper reaches of Boston system often completely grayed out.
We stopped at a training area where we regaled ourselves with calisthenics upon many bizarre devices, whose original purposes were unclear. What strange race can they have served, perhaps as scuppernong holders or epergnes? Here we failed to elicit radiation, and thus also failed this mission. Several large avian beings were present, apparently deep in effanineffable contemplation; at any rate even under close questioning by Ravensson they spoke little and quacked less.
falling förever thr0ugh the hØle in the "O" in the wôrmhõle
A stop at the ropey triangulated edifice on the Esplanade which we favor. Here we were observed, at length but with uncharacteristic benevolence, by a galactic ST. Also a stop to enjoy the rare fragrance of some well-aged portapotties, before flying casual back to the fort.
We failed this mission due to radiation shortfall. It's OK though, SCUL is still cool.
Chic to Skunk for laser plating on his own and Cloudbuster's hulls, more blinky and colorful than ever.
Diplomacy to PQ for chatting up the state ST, proactively and successfully.