Local Early Bird Special
local antics while MAD SCUL is away camping
Local EARLY mission with the following theme: "Early Bird Catches The Figment"
- this local mission will appeal to those pilots who turn into pumpkins at midnight.
- ONE HOUR MRC from 17:00 t0 18:00 (that's 5pm to 6pm, yo!) MRC will most likely involve cleaning up around the fort cuz of MAD SCUL camping scramble... or maybe just hangin' around looking cool while spinning wrenches.
- EARLY LAUNCH - 19:00 (that's 7pm, yo!)
- Local SCUL will tool around and check out FIGMENT - http://boston.figmentproject.org/
- FIGMENT is the traditional SCULympics site - let's LIMBO in LIMBO
- Local SCUL old fogies (or young fogies who are old at heart) will be home early to avoid turning into pumpkins.
- Lieutennant Stogie OUT
Notes of how it went down:
- Launch: on time. 4 pilots (3 fogies + 1 brave lieutenant)
- Two radioboxes w/ two different grooves (PHISH & BLACK METAL) because we can + mini-tool bag
- Sewer Specialist in oncoming traffic lane while on cell phone = classy
- Lesley University Radiobox Exposure Mission (aka How Many IC Does It Take to Secure Radiobox to Pestilence)
- Farewell to TT the Bear's Buzz
- Around the rotary 4x standard fare at North Point
- Wadlow threads the needle riding through The Locks
- Figment After Dark. Pilots sightings: Pretzel, Dishpan, Thalo, LTrain
- When Wadlow Attacks (by ways of Secret Asian SCULly)
- Pestilence Plasma Problem Perfectly ...Timed. (pitched?).
- Made Way For Dumplings (sorry 3spd)
- THREE possible sightings of The4130BeanTownBmxRide
- Medal of Injury for our Mission Leader, Medal of Bottomless Pit for Sewer at loading dock, silent-running-style
- Pilot Spark sighting back in Fort
- Stogie Goes Home With All the Pins